Local Search Marketing Plans for Small Business
Our local program helps you build up your business exposure in local search. Taking advantage of helping you build all of the key factors in local search for which you have control, we help you navigate the confusing world of name, address and phone citations as well as online reviews, local directories, and more. With a program that fits your monthly budget, we can manage all of these pieces for you, or just take over the toughest parts while you manage the rest. Some of the important pieces we can handle for your or with you.
- Consistent Listing in the Key local databases with Name, Address, Citation Sources that feed hundreds of online sites. This includes but is not limited to:
- Listing in the important Yelp review platform
- Advanced programs include added citations in the most important industry and geographically researched citation sources that are not achieved through the basic listings. These are what start to set you apart.
- Assistance with properly managing your Google My Business page and help with any errors that pop up along the way via our Google Certified Partner status.
- Help with Google Business Posts and Question and Answers.
- Assistance with management of the increasingly important gathering of online reviews to the most important and effective sites.
- Listings will appear in GPS providers for GPS searches while driving
Custom Built Plans Because Generic Doesn’t Differentiate
Our local program is offered at several basic levels – $99 per /month for basic monitoring and posting. More advanced plans will help build client strength via citations and local links, and/or manage their review intake to help guide the positive reviews to be published not only on the key sites like Google and Yelp, but also to your own testimonials page in a format that Google can read and incorporate into your search presence.
We find it is better to build a custom plan for your situation. Though every business can use help with posts and question and answers, the other factors involved vary by market and industry. One business may need more help with citations, while another may need a boost in reviews. Everyone could use local links and site strengthening. We will build a plan that addresses your weaknesses relative to the market.