I wanted to announce the launch of a new approach I will be trying. We will try to do a free search engine marketing related show on Twitter on Monday mornings. To make this work, I need people to submit their questions to me in the weeks prior. I’m going to do the first show on February 6, so there is plenty of time to get going, but will try to do one a week after that. If you have a question, you can tweet me @YouCanBeFound with #YCBFSEMMonday. You can also reach out via email, Facebook, or other methods, but make sure you give me your twitter handle so I can tweet back the answer. Otherwise, I will need to answer more generically, which is fine, if you don’t want to be connected to a question. For example your site may be punished, etc.
Topics you can ask can include but are not limited to:
- What are my key competitor’s strongest links?
- Does my site have indexing issues (need a few days advance notice on this)?
- What is my link strength compared to a specific competitor?
- Do I have local search name, address, and phone issues?
- What are some of the biggest SEO problems with my site?
- What are some of the biggest PPC problems I may have?
- (answers can’t be overly specific without access to your account, but I can take a look at what you are targeting and some ads via tools)
- Do I have site speed issues compared to key competitor?
- Does it appear I have spammy links?
If all of that is too technical for you, there are no stupid questions. What is SEO? and Why are links important? are good questions too. We can answer these questions and more, and just follow the #YCBFSEMMonday to see a number of questions answered that may be helpful when applied to your own situation. This is all free and should serve to help you with your issues. Please reach out if you have questions. We have a little time to build up questions before the first show and hopefully people will catch on from there. I will continue to post this each week prior.
Thanks and I look forward to working on all of this together.